Monday, December 22, 2008

SNOW!!!!!



Here is a great pic of boy playing in the snow.
He built himself an igloo.
Randy had just finished shoveling the driveway. There was lots of snow to build with.
When you stop measuring inches and start measuring feet, it gets a bit ridiculous.
I was pretty impressed, Zak could get all the way in and sit in there!


By the way, I am SO done with the snow.
I went to town today, and barely got back up the hill.
Of course I was NOT going to carry the groceries 1/2 mile up the hill.

I think Randy will go get the girl from work at midnight. She works late, who would shop at that hour at the mall in this snow? The parking lot at the mall wasn't plowed really good.

Here are a few great pics of the snow.










2 comments:

Deb Hardman said...

Gosh Megan, it looks like my yard!

Merry Christmas my friend!

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan! Good to see you posting again. Sorry about all that snow. It is lovely to look at, but what a pain to travel in. The pictures of the snow igloo really brought back some childhood memories. A Happy 2009 to you!