Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bindings, Finishing up a few projects!

The boys went out of town for a few days, so I decided to bind a few small quilts that I have had laying around for a while.
Some of them are new, and some are not.
One of them I had quilted at least 6 or 7 years ago. I never finished the quilting and I hated it, so I removed all the quilting on that one, and re quilted it with the Compuquilter. WOW I really love that one. I better as it felt like a separated siamese twins.




A super fun lap quilt....... I think I need to call this one, Trisha's Quilt.......as she think it is her quilt.




























This one is the one I did quite a few years ago...........

I quilted it with Awesome Blossom by Ann Bright.


































This is a sample from my book,
Spinal Twist.
I used it for a binding class, and never finished it. Until today...........





















Another small quilt using techniques from my book, as well as for a binding class.
I love this quilt!






























Another couple of tablerunners, using the Compuquilter.
I use this pattern to teach my clients the border and boundry features of this fabulous system.













































A way cute baby quilt.
I used another Ann Bright allover, to match the cowboy theme.

Hmmm, this would be great for a boy baby. I wonder if Paula and Chris would want this one?














A christmas tablerunner, quilted with a Jodi Beamish allover design.












And the best for last.........
My very cool martini quilt.
This is a hint of things to come!

No comments: