Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thread, oh my!

Well, here is my thread wall.
It isn' all my thread.



I have some here, next to one sewing machine. This is mostly Masterpiece by Superiour thread. (My Favourite Thread company!)
I have some Isocord embroidery thread. Also, some more piecing thread next to my Pfaff machine.
And there is a whole bunch more thread from a 6 drawer unit from under my longarm table.
I hardly ever use this stuff, and hardly ever go into these drawers.


I went through them all, emptied 3 of the 6 drawers.
I got rid of lots of partial spools. I also got rid of some yukky thread as well.

Here is the bag of thread to recycle or donate or sell.
Why did I do this.........
Because I have a fairly sizeable order from Superior threads coming this morning!

1 comment:

antique quilter said...

oh my goodness, you certainly have a collection of threads!
Kathie